Terms of Service
This Agreement applies your use of the [ ] web site ("ZYGY") and any related services or products ("Service(s)"), a service provided by NERVESIS SDN BHD This Agreement affects your rights and should be read carefully. In this Agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity using the Service ("User(s)"). Unless otherwise stated, "we", "our" or "us" refer to NERVESIS SDN BHD. By checking the consent box on the account signup page, you represent that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement governing your use of the ZYGY portal. We reserve the rights to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms to our site, and your continued use of the Service will constitute acceptance of the amended terms.
1. Services The ZYGY Gatekeeper A Personal Assistant platform that logs into multiple websites, collating personal notifications and organising them into one place to be actioned. Kindly refer to the About page on our website to learn more about the ZYGY Gatekeeper.
2. Membership Eligibility Age: This Service is available to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and above. Individuals under the age of 18 can use this Service in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. In such event, the parent or legal guardian will be responsible for any and all activities of the individuals. Compliance: You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by the relevant policies in relation to the Service.
Account Information: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address.
Account Transfer: You may not transfer, assign or sell your ZYGY Portal account and User ID to another party without our prior written consent. If you are registering as a business entity, you guarantee in your personal capacity that you have the authority to bind the business entity to this Agreement. Right to Refuse Service: We deserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject or refuse any membership application.
3. Service Fees
Membership application and subscription to the Service is subject to the fees listed in the Fees Policy.
Please note that we are not directly involved in the supply of items listed on ZYGY Portal and have limited interaction between buyers and sellers on the ZYGY Portal. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed. We also do not have control over the accuracy of the listings or the ability of the sellers to sell and deliver items listed. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller completes a transaction entered into. Consequently, we do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. We cannot guarantee the true identity, age and nationality of a User. You are encouraged to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the ZYGY Portal. You may also wish to consider using a third party escrow service(s) that provides additional security. You agree that the ZYGY Portal is an online marketplace host and as such is not responsible or liable for any content posted on the marketplace including but without limitation data, text, information, username, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, videos, and links posted by Users or third parties on the ZYGY Portal.
5. Limited License
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable limited right to access, use and display materials on the ZYGY Portal. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the ZYGY Portal in any way.
You are authorized to view and download the information displayed on the ZYGY Portal ("Materials") for your personal use only and such Materials shall not be used for commercial purposes. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and any copies thereof and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the ZYGY Portal as it may be updated from time to time. The ZYGY Portal, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this ZYGY Portal and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
6. Intellectual Property Rights Copyright
All content and functionality relating directly to the ZYGY Portal itself (excluding third-party content uploaded for the purposes of sale on the ZYGY portal), including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of NERVESIS SDN. BHD. or its licensors and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.